The Tron Group, established in 1997 by Robert Wexler, is a Boston-based consulting firm providing advisory services to
businesses in transition, underperforming
or financially distressed. Tron’s team of professionals has extensive turnaround experience and has performed over $7 billion of restructurings, both in and out of bankruptcy, in a variety of industries including real estate and construction.
Tron provides the following consulting services to owners, investors and lenders of underperforming companies:
- Debtor Advisory Services including developing and implementing turnaround plans; refinancing of debt and equity; crisis management; cash flow and liquidity management; divesture of underperforming assets and business units; management of creditor relationships;
performance improvements; financial reporting and
accounting improvements; assistance in ownership
- Interim Management for CEO, CFO and Chief Restructuring Officer positions.
- Insolvency Services including preparation of required statements of affairs; solicitation and negotiation of DIP and exit financing; preparation of disclosure statements and plan of
- Creditor and Creditor Committee Services
including assessment of going concern viability;
collateral valuation; sale and liquidation of
assets; consulting to Creditor Committees.
- Real Estate Consulting Services including debt restructuring plans; recovery analysis; project completion; repositioning; management of the disposition process.